PDA

View Full Version : My 125g Planted Angel display Tank

Kat Jenkins
09-11-2013, 07:08 PM
27Home to my Pre-Breeders and/or resting breeders. Quad 6500k lighting system with night time LEDs, 2 dual sponge filters, 2x Marineland Emperor 400 HOB filters, 2 powerheads, and 13w UV Sterilizer. Substrate: Pool Filter Sand and Black Diamond Blasting Media.

shawnleon
09-11-2013, 09:15 PM
I'm loving all the pre-breeders, looks like some nice variety in there.

Shawn

Atreyu
09-11-2013, 10:29 PM
Hola Kat, bonito acuario. Muchas veces los acuarios se convierten en un trocito de río y en tu caso una vez más se logra. Una decoración, troncos y plantas en equilibrio que hacen del espacio una visión fantastica.

Un saludo

Hi Kat, nice aquarium. Aquariums often become a piece of river and in your case once again achieved. A decoration, logs and plants in balance that make fantastic vision space.

A greeting

Kat Jenkins
09-12-2013, 12:36 PM
Thanks guys :) They're my babies!
Can anyone tell me how to use the Google Translation feature? I feel bad not being able to communicate properly with Atreyu. :/

catsma_97504
09-13-2013, 08:25 PM
Can anyone tell me how to use the Google Translation feature? I feel bad not being able to communicate properly with Atreyu. :/

It is actually a manual process Kat.

1. Type your response as usual
2. Copy the text
3. Open another tab or browser and search for Google Translator
4. Click the link to access this feature of Google
5. Paste text on the left hand side, ensure English is selected
6. Click the Spanish button on the right hand side of the screen
7. Copy the Google Translation
8. Return to forum and click the QUOTE icon. It will display [.QUOTE][/QUOTE] (period added to get the tags to display)
9. Move cursor back 1 character, do not delete anything. Type =Google Translator (requires the = sign to be immediately after QUOTE
10. Move cursor between ][ and paste the Spanish text

I have been researching a means to do this automatically, but haven't found anything that will work

Debs Angels
10-13-2013, 09:16 PM
wow so pretty wish i had a under water green thumb.

Grekky1968
10-23-2013, 12:53 PM
Very nice tank and beautiful fish. :cool: