PDA

View Full Version : Where have all the photos gone?

Pterophyllum
11-01-2014, 05:02 PM
Hi there, first post on this forum, but many of you know me as BigBen over on TAF II.

I wanted to refer to the Norton articles the other day, http://www.theangelfishsociety.org/forum/content.php/3-angelfish-genetics and all the photos seem to be missing.

I wondered if permissions had been changed & I needed to register to see them, so here I am, but they're still missing....

Mugwump
11-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Hi there, first post on this forum, but many of you know me as BigBen over on TAF II.

I wanted to refer to the Norton articles the other day, http://www.theangelfishsociety.org/forum/content.php/3-angelfish-genetics and all the photos seem to be missing.

I wondered if permissions had been changed & I needed to register to see them, so here I am, but they're still missing....

You got me, bro....first that I'd noticed it too......very odd, and uncalled for too, if intentional....????

chocolateplaty
11-01-2014, 05:35 PM
Big Ben- you are correct. I do not see any pictures either.

catsma_97504
11-01-2014, 06:55 PM
You got me, bro....first that I'd noticed it too......very odd, and uncalled for too, if intentional....????

Your comment is rude and uncalled for Jon. Why would anyone intentionally delete images used in these articles?

I will research what happened and get it fixed asap.

catsma_97504
11-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Found the missing images. If any other issues are noticed please let us know.

Pterophyllum
11-02-2014, 02:12 AM
Thanks for looking into it Catsma

Mugwump
11-02-2014, 03:59 AM
Your comment is rude and uncalled for Jon. Why would anyone intentionally delete images used in these articles?

I will research what happened and get it fixed asap.

Because if taken down temporally for something, there should have been mention of it prior to it happening. The forum is being updated all the time, and like the road by your house getting fixed...they put up signs, etc to notify folks. This could have been one of those times...that's all....and if so, confusion, happens....it could have been intentionally, and wrongly, messed with.....??.....
If they were lost?...how did they get moved?...didn't happen by itself......see what I mean....intentional does not mean malicious.... nothing rude about it.....

Debs Angels
11-02-2014, 07:25 PM
I dont no where they went... I hope ya do find them,

terrapins
11-04-2014, 08:24 AM
Found the missing images. If any other issues are noticed please let us know.

So where did they go and how did they get there?

terrapins
11-04-2014, 10:45 AM

Sarcastic and cocky but definitely not rude; the very same traits I sometimes indulge in whenever I can! Whether it was called for or not didn't really affect me and if anything, the only emotions that would have pulsed through my body are the very same ones elicited by dandruff on my shirt's shoulders. My secret? I grew thick skin over 40 years in preparation for Jon's posts. ha ha! :D;):D:D

Mugwump
11-04-2014, 12:19 PM
Sarcastic and cocky but definitely not rude; the very same traits I sometimes indulge in whenever I can! Whether it was called for or not didn't really affect me and if anything, the only emotions that would have pulsed through my body are the very same ones elicited by dandruff on my shirt's shoulders. My secret? I grew thick skin over 40 years in preparation for Jon's posts. ha ha! :D;):D:D

LOL....'cocky'....??....LOL.......sarcastic curiosity....HMMM...likely...:D:D:D:D "inquiring minds want to know"..oops, that line's been taken :cool:

Pterophyllum
11-04-2014, 04:50 PM
Anyone care to tell me how long I have to be a member/how many posts I have to make before I'm able to post directly to the forum without having to wait for a moderator to authorise my post?

AlyeskaGirl
11-04-2014, 10:27 PM
Anyone care to tell me how long I have to be a member/how many posts I have to make before I'm able to post directly to the forum without having to wait for a moderator to authorise my post?

You should be out of moderation shortly. :)