PDA

View Full Version : Ted dropped by the swap...

Mugwump
03-23-2015, 06:55 AM
...here yesterday and dropped off the green angels that I won in the TAS meeting drawing.....I must say that he's got a truly interesting project going on there.....real pretty little darlin's....yeppers.
..It was good to see him again, we chatted for a bit before he wandered off looking for the frozen blood worm vendor.....pretty decent crowd yesterday, he's likely still lost in the crowd....LOL jk'n..

terrapins
03-23-2015, 11:22 AM
OMG It was a tsunami of people and crowds and me after my bar hoppin' years, the last of which was 10 yrs back, no longer jive too well. I'm sure you made a killing Jon! Now I get agoraphobic at the site of large crowds. I hope you liked the fish.

Mugwump
03-23-2015, 06:16 PM
The little ones are great....eat like pigs....LOL....didn't you ever feed them??(JK)...lost two fingers this morn'n...;)

Mugwump
03-24-2015, 04:24 PM
Say Ted, what were you feeding??.....X's a day??......I'm doing flake, etc 2-3 times...

terrapins
03-25-2015, 07:50 AM
That's should be fine Jon.

Mugwump
03-27-2015, 05:53 AM
They've grown in a week....and starting to display some of the green coloring too....it'll be interesting to see them as mature and fully expressed.....pretty fish Ted, thanks again....

I'll send ya a pic......:cool: