Non-Voting Member - $5 per year
- Access to our online materials, including our Newsletters, Angelfish Genetics Calculator and many articles on angelfish husbandry and genetics. We offer a wide variety of materials to help both the hobbyist and the commercial breeder, and are expanding all the time.
- Does not include voting rights
- Cannot run for office or hold a seat on a committee
Full Membership (previously known as TAS Membership) - $10 per year
- Access to all online materials
- Access to business oriented materials for the organization
- Includes voting rights after 45 days of membership
- Can run for office or chair a committee after 90 days of membership
- Can sit on a committee immediately
- Receives email communication about our meetings and business information
- Option to purchase 20 years membership at a 20% discount to become a Lifetime member
Family Membership - $15 per year
- Available to all family members residing in the same household
- Same as the Full Membership
Business Membership - $25 per year
- Same as the Full Membership
- Requires both your business name as well as your legal name
- Option to run a banner advertising your aquarium based business on our website for the term of membership
Payment is accepted through PayPal. We are not able to accept a check or money order at this time. You are not required to have a PayPal account, as there are options to send a check payment through a bank account or to bill your bank card.
To become a member, please create a Membership Profile at http://www.theangelfishsociety.org/mm/register.php. Under Membership Type select the type of membership you wish to establish. After submitting your personal information, the page will display a PayPal Subscribe button. Click this button to be taken to PayPal to submit your payment. Once our Treasurer verifies the funds have been deposited into our account your membership will be activated.
PayPal sets up automatic payments for subscriptions aka dues. You have the option to cancel the automatic payment or to allow PayPal to send us payment each year.
Note: If you opt to set up an automatic payment for renewal through PayPal you are responsible for ensuring funds are available. We do not have any control over PayPal or your personal account. Automatic payments are between you and PayPal. All refunds will be less the PayPal fees that are incurred, unless an error on our part has occurred.
- By joining The Angelfish Society and paying your membership dues you have agreed to abide by our bylaws and policies.
- Your membership will be confirmed by an e-mail from the treasurer once processed. As this is a manual task please allow up to a week for processing.
- Please register on our forum using the same email address. While processing your payment our Webmaster will apply membership to your forum ID, which will grant access to all Member Only areas of our website. Until then feel free to browse the unprotected areas of this website.
- While The Angelfish Society welcomes international members, we can only accept funds in US currency at this time.
- The Angelfish Society is not responsible for the misuse of member's personal information provided on this web site by anyone not empowered by the society to act on its behalf.