Hi everyone,

I have already posted this advert here
(http://www.uk-angelfishforum.org.uk/...31st-july-2017) but I am yet to receive a response from anyone and I am growing increasingly desperate. I copy and paste the following text:

It breaks my heart to write this, but all of my angelfish that I have been nurturing as a hobby for around 6 years must go as I am moving house. In total I have 3 breeding pairs, two of which still have their children with them, and quite a few single adults. They are all in wonderful condition. They must go to professional and experienced homes as I would hate for them to go to an amateur! And I would also like an assurance if you take them that they won't be sold on or given to any amateurs or shops. My breeding pairs are £20 a pair, and all the other angels are FREE! I also have a trinidad pleco, 4 pink coloured skirt tetra (unfortunately dyed, but I did not know this at the time), an assortment of other tetras, a blue gourami, and a yo-yo loach, all of which are also FREE!

If you want to view them please e-mail me ASAP and I'll give you my phone number and address. I am located in London. If you want to take them you will have to arrange fo
r a collection yourself before 31st July 2017!!!!!!!!! and bring your own bags. I have 6 fish tanks of varying sizes if you are also interested in buying these and some ornaments too - these, however, are not free.

I can't seem to upload any photos of them here, but please click on the above link to view some. If you need to see any more please reply or e-mail me here.