Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What forums should be set up?

Thanks Christine. Happy to see you here!

Dena, why not just migrate all of them? Subsequently, collect usage frequency then archive the lowest ones.

Quote Originally Posted by terrapins View Post
    Dena, why not just migrate all of them? Subsequently, collect usage frequency then archive the lowest ones.
    I did that as a starting point. But, recognize that it is very sparse and may not meet the needs of the TAS Members.

Would it be possible to set up a section where people can list their 'For Sale' Items or is that not allowed here?

And perhaps a planted tank section? I do not run any planted tanks myself but I imagine that there are a lot of them out there. Just trying to think of things that will generate more areas of interest. All in all, the forum is coming along nicely. Great work Dena!

Quote Originally Posted by Danburns View Post
    Would it be possible to set up a section where people can list their 'For Sale' Items or is that not allowed here?
    I would have to run this past the BOD first. Will add this request to my report at the meeting next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Danburns View Post
    And perhaps a planted tank section? I do not run any planted tanks myself but I imagine that there are a lot of them out there. Just trying to think of things that will generate more areas of interest. All in all, the forum is coming along nicely. Great work Dena!
    Another great suggestion Dan! I will setup a planted tank section

Well I'm new and not sure if my opinion matters much but most the other Forums I belong to have a "Selfies Photos" section. A place to post pictures of yourself, family and friends.

Welcome to our forum and website!

Of course your opinion matters. Everyone's opinion matters!

Feel free to introduce yourself and post photos in the Introductions and Greetings forum. And when posting about interests other than the aquarium hobby use the Off Topic forum.

Maybe a section to discus other aquarium inhabitants such as my cories or something else. I realize this is a Angelfish forum but how many people actually keep Angels all by them self? Breeding pairs of course being the exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinofmen View Post
    Maybe a section to discus other aquarium inhabitants such as my cories or something else. I realize this is a Angelfish forum but how many people actually keep Angels all by them self? Breeding pairs of course being the exception.
    I have added a new forum called Communities and Other Species to discuss the other inhabitants in our tanks.