Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angels from my Koi/Blue Silver Cross

Angels from my Koi/Blue Silver Cross

To help out with the current gene study I decided to cross my 3rd generation Red Capped Koi (Gm/g - S/S) with a Blue Silver from Mike Gibbs. The spawn was very small and with vacation plans, I only ended up with 11 survivors. But the survivors are now mostly quarter sized. There are 2 that a very yellow with a very slight bit of black; and the other 9 are much darker with copper and brown tones. A couple of the larger offspring are even showing hints of their hidden blue nature.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of what I am working with:

Magníficos ejemplares castma, no me cabe duda que los portadores de Platino teminarán haciendo que sus descendientes porten una buena vistosidad.

Quote Originally Posted by Google translator
    Castma magnificent specimens, I have no doubt that carriers of Platinum teminarán making their descendants carry a good striking.

Thank you Atreyu. I hope to raise this small group and be able to breed them.

No dudo catsma, que lo conseguirás y ojalá podamos los demás disfrutar de esas fotos de ejemplares tan bonitos y como no de su evolución

Un saludo

Catsma No doubt, you'll get it and hopefully we can enjoy other copies of those photos as beautiful and as its evolution
    A greeating
    Last edited by Atreyu; 04-25-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Thank you for your encouragement! I will update this thread as these guys grow and mature.

I am also attempting to get their parents to spawn again; but these two have decided that free swimming fry are food. If they spawn again I will remove the wrigglers in an attempt to save them.

Hola catsma, en la mayoría de las ocasiones ya lo sabes, la mejor opción es aislar en un acuario de cría a los alevines, asegurándonos su supervivencia.

Hello catsma, in most cases you know, the best option is to isolate in a breeding tank for the fry, ensuring their survival.
    Last edited by Atreyu; 04-25-2013 at 11:37 AM.

Yes, I am aware of that. My adult pair are in their own 25 gallon tank; and the juveniles pictured above are in their own 30 gallon....for now.

I want to also thank you for taking the extra step to post the Google Translation with each of your postings. The extra effort to help with communication is most appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Google Translator
    Sí, soy consciente de ello. Mi pareja de adultos se encuentran en su propio tanque de 25 galones, y los juveniles foto de arriba son en su 30 galones .... por ahora.

Quiero también agradecerle por tomar el paso extra para publicar la traducción de Google con cada una de sus publicaciones. El esfuerzo extra para ayudar con la comunicación es muy apreciada.

Gracias a vosotros catsma, por aceptarme en el Foro.

Espero ir conociendo más cosas de tus acuarios y Escalares, pues siempre podré aprender algo de vosotros y vuestras aportaciones. Estoy convencido como es este hilo que nos quedan muchas cosas por trabajar respecto a la genética.

Yo sería incapaz por lo menos de momento de expresarme correctamente en vuestro idioma y ruego disculpéis si las traducciones no son correctas.

Catsma Thank you for accepting me into the Forum.

I hope to know more things for your aquarium and Scalar, as I can always learn something from you and your contributions. I believe this thread as we have many things to work regard to genetics.

I would at least incapable of expressing time correctly in your language and beg your pardon if translations are not correct.

I should state the same thing. Our communication is based on Google Translator, yet I know that some words or phrases may not translate correctly. With that in mind, we will have to ask questions to ensure we are understanding each other.

Thank you for taking the first step in posting with the translation to begin our conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by Google Translator
    Debo decir lo mismo. Nuestra comunicación se basa en el traductor de Google, sin embargo, sé que algunas palabras o frases no pueden traducir correctamente. Con esto en mente, vamos a tener que hacer preguntas para asegurarse de que estamos entendiendo entre sí.

Gracias por tomar el primer paso en la publicación de la traducción de comenzar nuestras conversaciones contigo.

Vamos a ser capaces de aprender unos de otros con nuestras experiencias en la cría Scalare.

Catsma no hace falta dar las gracias por el tema de la traducción, siento no tener los conocimientos suficientes para hacerlo en vuestro idioma. Pero de momento si te puedo asegurar que las traduciones al español son bastante buenas, por lo menos en un 90%.

Catsma no need to thank for the issue of translation, sorry did not have enough knowledge to do it in your language. But for now if I can ensure that the Spanish translations are pretty good, at least by 90%.
    Regards