It has been a while, so thought I should update this thread.

Over the past couple of months I have discovered that the offspring have a Zebra gene! Going through old photos of the parents and taking a much closer look today I have determine, with the help of many others, that the father is in fact a Blue Zebra with 2.5 stripes. There are definite Clowns which prove the Zebra gene in the offspring.

I now have a group of 10 that are starting to show signs of maturing, and possibly pairing off. Still too early to tell. But, here are some updated photos.

Photos in June....

Quote Originally Posted by Google Translator
Ha pasado mucho tiempo, así que pensé que debería actualizar este hilo.

En el último par de meses he descubierto que la descendencia tiene un gen de la cebra! Ir a través de fotos antiguas de los padres y tomar una mirada mucho más cercana hoy tengo determinar, con la ayuda de muchos otros, que el padre es, de hecho, una cebra azul con 2,5 rayas. Hay payasos definitivas que prueban el gen Zebra en la descendencia.

Ahora tengo un grupo de 10 que están empezando a mostrar signos de envejecimiento, y posiblemente emparejamiento. Todavía es demasiado pronto para decirlo. Pero, he aquí algunas fotos actualizadas.

Fotos en junio ....