Thread: The bony parts of our Pterophyllum scalare

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The bony parts of our Pterophyllum scalare

A los moderadores, si consideran necesario mover este hilo a otra Sección más adecuada.

Quote Originally Posted by Google translator
    To the moderators, if considered necessary to move this thread to another more appropriate section.
    Estimados compañer@s del Foro, abro este hilo con la idea de ir colocando y presentando, la composición esquelética de los Pterophyllum scalare.

Es algo que siempre me ha atraido. Este mundo fascinante que se esconde en el interior de nuestros Escalares y que pasa desapercibido para una buena parte de los que nos dedicamos a la acuriofilia.

Este es un trabajo que inicié hace tiempo con tímidos trabajos de disección y que en la actualidad de forma programada estoy realizando para mi Foro de origen "Planetacuario", y como no a este fascinante mundo al que está dedicado "The Angelfish Society", que empieza a ocupar una parte importante en mi vida.

Quote Originally Posted by Google translator
    Dear Friends of the Forum, I open this thread to be placing and presenting the skeletal composition of Pterophyllum scalare.

It's something that always attracted me. This fascinating world that lies within our Scalar and goes unnoticed for a good part of which is dedicated to the acuriofilia.

This is a work that started long ago with work timid dissection and currently on a scheduled'm doing for my home forum "Planetacuario" and as this fascinating world that is dedicated "The Angelfish Society" which begins to occupy an important part in my life.

License images: http://www.safecreative.org/work/1306255325332

Regards
    Last edited by Atreyu; 06-27-2013 at 10:53 AM.