Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello I'm new to the group.

Hello I'm new to the group.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone boy so much to learn how how to fill in the spots.

Hola Debs, encantado de irnos encontrando en el Foro.

La verdad que no me atrevo a intervenir, no domino el lenguaje. Disculpa que use el Googletranslator.

Un saludo.

Quote Originally Posted by Googletranslator
    Hi Debs, happy to go find in the forum.

The truth that dare not speak, do not master the language. Sorry to use the Googletranslator

A greeting

Deb, just glad you finally made it!!! As you can see we have both Spanish and English members active on this forum. If you are like me and are not multi-lingual, then Google Translator helps us to communicate.

Quote Originally Posted by Google Translator
    Deb, contento de que finalmente lo hizo! Como puedes ver, tenemos dos miembros españoles e Inglés activas en este foro. Si usted es como yo y no está en varios idiomas, entonces Google Traductor nos ayuda a comunicarnos.

Ok just read english, yes i did finally made it to the pages , still trying to upload pics, not sure why it wont let me do more,,lol

Hello Dino , Its nice to meet u,

Quote Originally Posted by Debs Angels View Post
    Ok just read english, yes i did finally made it to the pages , still trying to upload pics, not sure why it wont let me do more,,lol
    What are you wanting to do? Are you getting an error message?

Im trying to show some fish pictures , but i guess all of my pictures are to big,,

Welcome!

Hi Debbie and I'm sure that Dena can help with sizing your pics. Welcome to TAS