Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TAS Membership Setup

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

TAS Membership Setup

If you are a member of The Angelfish Society and do not have visibility of our member only areas, such as to our meeting notes, please let us know.

Membership must be manually verified unless you've paid your dues through your profile on this site.

Please do not make assumptions if this doesn't happen quickly. Instead, send us an email and we will be happy to correct our oversight.

I did join a tad over 24 hours ago and am being ignored. LOL " Instead, send us an email and we will be happy to correct our oversight."
    what is the email address? Karen

If you just became a new member you need to be more patient. All memberships are manually processed across multiple software systems. It can a week to be processed on average, sometimes longer. You are not being ignored. The original notice was posted in 2013 when we were attempting to get all our members at that time set up on the forum. It in no way was meant to indicate our memberships would be immediately possible today.

Per the Join Us page linked at the top:
    • Your membership will be confirmed by an e-mail from the treasurer once processed. As this is a manual task please allow up to a week for processing.
    • Please register on our forum using the same email address. While processing your payment our Treasurer will also apply membership to your forum ID, which will grant access to all Member Only areas of our website. Until then feel free to browse the unprotected areas of this website.
    Please be patient. Our Treasurer will process your membership as soon as possible.

Perfectly understandable and now the TAS Membership Setup message is updated too.

I can not access members area and i joined several months ago. I do recive e-mails from TAS when i click on link it says i do not have permission to view.

Quote Originally Posted by Onefishtwofish View Post
    I can not access members area and i joined several months ago. I do recive e-mails from TAS when i click on link it says i do not have permission to view.
    Looks like your membership started in November. With our Treasurer recovering from major surgery things are a little slow in processing right now. My apologies for the delay. I have applied your membership. Thank you for your understanding.

How long does it take for acknowledgment of membership. I paid via paypal.

I renewed in October and received a notice yesterday that my membership is expired. I'm getting slightly concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by rmpitzer View Post
    I renewed in October and received a notice yesterday that my membership is expired. I'm getting slightly concerned.
    Jon is correct in that memberships are manually processed. I have verified that your membership was recently updated. You are good! It never expired.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and allowing us to research and fix any potential issue. Sorry for the concern this caused you.

Hi I renewed my membership a few weeks ago but I still can't access the calculator.
    I was a few day's late in renewing and my membership was lapsed.
    Can a mod sort this out for me as I currently need access to the calculator for a project i'm about to start.