Thread: Hello from St Louis MO area

Hello from St Louis MO area

Hello All,
    I decided to join the Angelfish Society because I have been using the forums as a source of information, inspiration, and help for several months. I hadn't joined before because the meetings are at I time I cannot attend, but I figured I should buck up the $5.00 and help out. I have three angelfish tanks currently running and just set up the 4th one over the weekend. My husband tolerates my hobby but doesn't really get involved... I can see his eyes glaze over when I start talking about the fish

I don't post much on any forum but I am also LynnB on TAF2, and Eeyore on The Planted Tank forum. Great to be here!

Welcome Lynn
    Thank you for joining the society. Congrats on the new tank set-up. If I were to be set loose and had the resources I would probably have close to 100 tanks. Right now I have just 30.

Welcome Lynn!

Hopefully you will find an avenue to share your angelfish experiences. Now that you are a member you can read through the meeting notes to keep up to date on what we are working on. And don't hesitate to post suggestions or recommendations for committee work. There is much happening currently.

Welcome to TAS!

Standard Committee Member
    Welcome I am in the St. Louis area too, Oakville off of Telegraph road.

Thanks Everyone! Damon - we've already met. My husband and I came out to your place in September and I picked out 6 of your juvie fry. Excellent stock!

Standard Committee Member
    I'm sorry Lynn, so many people come by it's hard to remember everyone. Is your husband real tall? Did you bring your kids too?

How are the fish doing?

Hi Damon - no problem at all. It was just the two of us, he's about 5'10 and grey hair. My hair is long and brown/red. We both wear glasses and are heavyset. The fish are doing great! Not quite ready to pair off but probably in the early spring they will start.

Welcome Lynn. Nice to have you on board.
    Willie