Thread: Hello all, it's good to be here.

TAS Guest
    Blog Entries

Hello all, it's good to be here.

Thought I should drop a line to say hello as I am a new member of the Angelfish Society. I have been in some form of the aquarium industry for well over thirty years, from retail, to hatchery, to farm employee, and now back to owning a hatchery here in Florida. Angels are a passion of mine and I look forward to learning and sharing with others here. Thanks for having me, hope to meet some of you real soon.

Welcome ! Looking forward to hearing about your experiences.

Welcome to TAS and the Forum. Glad to have you on board.
    Willie

Welcome aboard.

Wonderful to have you with us!

TAS Guest
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the kind words. So, tell me, are any of you heavy into breeding? I currently house 72 aquariums, approximately 5000 gallons indoors, dedicated specifically to Angelfish breeding. I am also working on several other breeding projects, though Angels have always been my pet. I'd love to hear from some of the people out there having success, learn any new trends as I am always up for learning more about this wonderful fish.

I am rebuilding my breeding project as I was wiped out a few years back. I have nothing on the scale that you currently have. I currently have 400 gallons total. Breeding projects include angels, Blue Jelly Shrimp, Red Cherry Shrimp; and I have a breeding pair of bristlenose plecos that stopped spawning when their seashell broke.

Would love to see photos of your setup and of your fish. Bet it looks like a LFS with all those tanks!!