Thread: Looking for sunset blushers

Looking for sunset blushers

Im looking for sunset blushers if any one has any

I don't have any, but hopefully someone will come along soon who does.

Welcome to our forum!

I have some Sunset veils free swimming about a week now.....it'll be a bit tho before they'll be ready to leave here...
    Jon
    He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.
    - Douglas Adams

http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com/index.php

Sunset veil are really beautiful . It will be great to have them.

What size are you looking for? I have them in pea size to over a quarter size. Widefin and Veil. [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]

Looks like a PB paraiba.....a Sunset is g/g S/S....no PB genes....

check table of contents
    http://www.theangelfishsociety.org/p...sunsetNew.html
    Last edited by Mugwump; 03-28-2014 at 04:46 PM.
    Jon
    He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.
    - Douglas Adams

http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com/index.php

Sunset Paraiba are g/g s/s pb/pb and the first one is obviously Blushing. I don't know what the difference is other than pb/pb, sorry.

I purchase my Angelfish from 2 places. They are tank raised, I know their gene pool and they are amazing. The gentleman's name is Dave Carlson. He is in Wisconsin. Everyone of my fish that have come from him has been amazingly healthy and vibrant. Absolutely beautiful to watch.

He has:
    dd black standard, veil and super veil
    Sunset
    Koi
    PB's

He has a beautiful hatchery and will send you photos. He's retired and this is all he does. He has more fish than what I listed and most all are standard, veil and super veils. Now, at the time you order, he may not have some in stock but he will email everyone his current inventory.

I just ordered Blue Ghosts veils, dd black super veils and sunsets. They will be here tomorrow. I"m always stoked to receive his fish and he has very inexpensive shipping costs. For him to send fish from Wisconsin to Central, my shipping costs are 21.00 Fish have plenty of water in bags, packed very safely, better than I have ever received any shipped boxes.

You know, Dave maybe a member on here. His name is Dave Carlson.

Good luck and if you like, please let me know if you purchased from him. You will be happy if you do.

Take care,
    Wendy
    Last edited by catsma_97504; 04-30-2015 at 08:19 AM.

I have U-P/P-size Sunset Blushings (not Blushers) from a pair of ultra-high coverage Koi. Send me a message here if interested.
    Last edited by terrapins; 04-30-2015 at 07:16 AM.

Please do not post someone's email address. Spam bots will have a hay day with it.

Anyone wanting to contact Dave can PM Wendy for it. It has been removed from her post.

As for Sunsets I do not have any at this time. I have Peruvian Glitter, DD Black, and working with a pair throwing all kinds of phenotypes that include Platinum Marble, Zebra, Clown, Albino, etc. Both pb/pb and +/pb.