Thread: Introduction and background

Introduction and background

Hello fellow angelfish enthusiasts. I am peachespeaches on this and a few other forums, and Joy Angel on Facebook. I have kept fish for many years, and used to be active in a UK aquarist society where I showed my fancy goldfish, livebearers and angels. Last year I took a decision to stop showing, at least for a while and concentrate on breeding. I keep many tanks, including a 6ft x2 x 2ft with fancy goldfish, a planted angel tank, but many of my breeding tanks are unplanted and bare at the bottom. I have bred many fish in the past, but this year I am focussing on angels as I seem to be collecting more and more. My favourite angel is my male albino pearlscale, he has collected many firsts at local fish shows. I also keep blues, golds, marbles and koi.

Welcome to our forum! Would love to see photos of your fish. Sounds like you have a great collection.

Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome...I agree, pics would be great.
    Jon
    He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.
    - Douglas Adams

http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com/index.php