Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where have all the photos gone?

Where have all the photos gone?

Hi there, first post on this forum, but many of you know me as BigBen over on TAF II.

I wanted to refer to the Norton articles the other day, http://www.theangelfishsociety.org/f...lfish-genetics and all the photos seem to be missing.

I wondered if permissions had been changed & I needed to register to see them, so here I am, but they're still missing....

Quote Originally Posted by Pterophyllum View Post
    Hi there, first post on this forum, but many of you know me as BigBen over on TAF II.

I wanted to refer to the Norton articles the other day, http://www.theangelfishsociety.org/f...lfish-genetics and all the photos seem to be missing.

I wondered if permissions had been changed & I needed to register to see them, so here I am, but they're still missing....
    You got me, bro....first that I'd noticed it too......very odd, and uncalled for too, if intentional....????
    Jon
    He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.
    - Douglas Adams

http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com/index.php

TAS Member
    Big Ben- you are correct. I do not see any pictures either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwump View Post
    You got me, bro....first that I'd noticed it too......very odd, and uncalled for too, if intentional....????

Your comment is rude and uncalled for Jon. Why would anyone intentionally delete images used in these articles?

I will research what happened and get it fixed asap.

Found the missing images. If any other issues are noticed please let us know.

Thanks for looking into it Catsma
    Blessed are the cheesemakers!

Quote Originally Posted by catsma_97504 View Post
    Your comment is rude and uncalled for Jon. Why would anyone intentionally delete images used in these articles?

I will research what happened and get it fixed asap.
    Because if taken down temporally for something, there should have been mention of it prior to it happening. The forum is being updated all the time, and like the road by your house getting fixed...they put up signs, etc to notify folks. This could have been one of those times...that's all....and if so, confusion, happens....it could have been intentionally, and wrongly, messed with.....??.....
    If they were lost?...how did they get moved?...didn't happen by itself......see what I mean....intentional does not mean malicious.... nothing rude about it.....
    Jon
    He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.
    - Douglas Adams

http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com/index.php

I dont no where they went... I hope ya do find them,

Found the missing images. If any other issues are noticed please let us know.
    So where did they go and how did they get there?

Sarcastic and cocky but definitely not rude; the very same traits I sometimes indulge in whenever I can! Whether it was called for or not didn't really affect me and if anything, the only emotions that would have pulsed through my body are the very same ones elicited by dandruff on my shirt's shoulders. My secret? I grew thick skin over 40 years in preparation for Jon's posts. ha ha!
    Last edited by terrapins; 11-04-2014 at 10:50 AM.