Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where have all the photos gone?

Quote Originally Posted by terrapins View Post
    Sarcastic and cocky but definitely not rude; the very same traits I sometimes indulge in whenever I can! Whether it was called for or not didn't really affect me and if anything, the only emotions that would have pulsed through my body are the very same ones elicited by dandruff on my shirt's shoulders. My secret? I grew thick skin over 40 years in preparation for Jon's posts. ha ha!
    LOL....'cocky'....??....LOL.......sarcastic curiosity....HMMM...likely... "inquiring minds want to know"..oops, that line's been taken
    Jon
    He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.
    - Douglas Adams

http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com/index.php

Anyone care to tell me how long I have to be a member/how many posts I have to make before I'm able to post directly to the forum without having to wait for a moderator to authorise my post?
    Blessed are the cheesemakers!

Quote Originally Posted by Pterophyllum View Post
    Anyone care to tell me how long I have to be a member/how many posts I have to make before I'm able to post directly to the forum without having to wait for a moderator to authorise my post?
    You should be out of moderation shortly.