Thread: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving holiday today. Everyone traveling to see family and friends, may your trip be safe and enjoyable.

Happy Thanksgiving. Hope everyone has plenty to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

TAS Member
    Happy Thanksgiving almost now past. It was great to take Mom, Wife and Myself off for a 90 minute tour. (Theme from Gilligan's Island plays softly in the background.) The drivers started getting tuff, dashing from lane to lane, nothing to discourage them to arrive 30 seconds before someone else did. But wait, in this stop and go bumper to bumper hurrah; miscalculations on speed, room to change lanes, no signaling to let other drivers know your intentions only leads to white knuckle wheel grabbers trying to stay in the game and always fender benders. Well it's no longer a nice ride when you have done nothing wrong but now you need a new back bumper.
    Finally we arrived, had a bit of conversation, and a lovely meal. The ride back home was not as stressful as I kept my eyes closed letting the evening darkness surround me.

Happy thanks giving to all those angelfish lovers out there...may u and ur families be blessed...from fellow angelfish lover...Trinidad,West Indies...

Quote Originally Posted by guppy_18 View Post
    Happy thanks giving to all those angelfish lovers out there...may u and ur families be blessed...from fellow angelfish lover...Trinidad,West Indies...
    Welcome to the forum, guppy_18.
    We look forward to hearing about the hobby in Trinidad! I'm thinking with your close proximity to the Amazon you must have great access to wild-caught Angels?

Best wishes,
    Dan
    Last edited by Danburns; 02-11-2015 at 08:15 AM.

I am only a boat ride away from the amazon...i do have some wild caught angels...they are beautiful...the hobby across here is amazing but im looking to get exposure other than in trinidad...thanks fir the warm welcome...hope to chat soon...