Thread: Dont understand why I.m getting all these emails???

Dont understand why I.m getting all these emails???

For the past 3 days i have been getting emails to my gmail account member asking me to remove them from the group!!!
    Im not the head leader in the group.. Thought it was Dene Edwards of someone,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Debs Angels View Post
    For the past 3 days i have been getting emails to my gmail account member asking me to remove them from the group!!!
    Im not the head leader in the group.. Thought it was Dene Edwards of someone,,,
    You're not getting the requests...you're getting copies of the requests intended for Ted...because folks are replying to the 'email packet address' instead of just selecting Ted's addy.....all blast emails are like that....but if/when needed to contact the 'packet' actual sender you have to select just that person....anything else is sent to all the 'packet' names......it's the same on most any email program....
    Jon
    He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.
    - Douglas Adams

http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com/index.php

I have a quick pinned post here.... https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheAngelfishSociety/

Ok, with the quick agreement of 16 members who were active on Facebook lastnight, the distribution email has been disabled for now. I will be constructing a new one so that it will only distribute emails from specific people, therefore protecting sensitive information. If any more email is sent to it, it will just be bounced back to the sender. I will leave that post pinned in the group till the 25th of Dec if there is any questions.
    Last edited by Capree; 12-18-2014 at 05:41 AM.