Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Blue on Blue

  1. #1

    Blue on Blue

    Brilliant Blue
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue on Blue.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	172

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Very nice....
    Jon
    He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.
    - Douglas Adams

    http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com/index.php

  4. #4
    Great color!

  5. #5
    'Scuse my French but Holy Shit what a fish!!!!! Surely you enhanced the blue(?).

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by LizStreithorst View Post
    'Scuse my French but Holy Shit what a fish!!!!! Surely you enhanced the blue(?).
    No enhancement, just a good quality flash to highlight the fish. That is the true color.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Danburns View Post
    No enhancement, just a good quality flash to highlight the fish. That is the true color.
    nope didn't look like enhancement here....sweet pic, sweet fish.....my blue leopards, and smokies are like that too...
    Last edited by Mugwump; 01-10-2015 at 07:19 AM.
    Jon
    He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.
    - Douglas Adams

    http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com/index.php

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwump View Post
    my blue leopards, and smokies are like that too...
    There are indeed some great blues out there to be had. These are third generation I've been playing with that originally came from John @ Mellow. I have increased the intensity of blue since I got the line, but I would imagine that John was able to achieve the same or better if he continued with the line.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Danburns View Post
    There are indeed some great blues out there to be had. These are third generation I've been playing with that originally came from John @ Mellow. I have increased the intensity of blue since I got the line, but I would imagine that John was able to achieve the same or better if he continued with the line.
    Plus it really helps to work with PB Zebras, and PB Smokeys.....;-)...a good marble line too can pop some beauties too..
    Jon
    He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.
    - Douglas Adams

    http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com/index.php

  10. #10
    Nice, you can see the Mellow influence in that fish, it's a great shame he's ceased trading.
    Blessed are the cheesemakers!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •