Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello from North Idaho!

She's beautiful!!!! I absolutely love wide fins!

Good wifi's turn me on in a big way, too. I have no use for the ones whose dorsal hard rays are bent. It's a shame that more people don't appreciate a good wifi. Everybody is hot for veils.

I know! That's really all I kind seem to find at any of my LFS's. I really need to find someone who sells some good quality wide fin's. I think I found some on aqua bid..

I got mine on Aquabid. They were super cheap, too.

Just won an auction on aqua bid for eight Philippine Blue Wide Fin's! Should be getting them in sometime next week! Pics and updates to follow... however I may post that in a different part of the forum so if I have any questions or need advice I can maybe get better answers...

I look forward to seeing the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by apple429 View Post
    Just won an auction on aqua bid for eight Philippine Blue Wide Fin's! Should be getting them in sometime next week! Pics and updates to follow... however I may post that in a different part of the forum so if I have any questions or need advice I can maybe get better answers...
    Yes please, photos. I bet these will be fabulous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    Great to have you with us!
    Thanks Dino!

The fish shipped out today, thankfully they are in Michigan and avoiding blizzard Juno, should be here Wednesday!

On a side note, anyone in the blizzard area... PLEASE BE SAFE!!!

I finished my water changes and maintenance early today, so I decided to prepare for the angels. Here is the plan:
    The fish in the tank now (a few swordtails and a female betta) are getting moved to a 20G

The eight angels will be drip acclimated in two 5 gallon buckets for a few hours, then be welcomed to their new home. Lights off for the rest of the day and they will be left alone until the next day.

Oh! Also, we had some time at work today and I was able to get a backer for the tank machined and painted. Hopefully I can get it installed tomorrow.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1361-a.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	178Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1362-a.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	179