Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello from North Idaho!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello from North Idaho!

Hello everyone! Some of you may have seen me around another forums as Apple429, but sadly when I was setting up my account here I typed in 529, instead of 429... Anyways, I joined here because I am looking into breeding some angelfish sometime this year, but I wanted to do more than just throw a few angels in a tank, have them spawn, raise the fry, and sell the juvies.

I am hoping to get some help in breeding and maintaining a good strain of angels. So I think this will be the best place to learn about that!

Welcome to our forum!

If you would like your UserID changed, please let me know.

Looking forward to hearing about your tanks and seeing photos of your fish! Don't be shy. Ask questions!!

Quote Originally Posted by catsma_97504 View Post
    Welcome to our forum!

If you would like your UserID changed, please let me know.

Looking forward to hearing about your tanks and seeing photos of your fish! Don't be shy. Ask questions!!
    I would LOVE to change it to apple429!! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by apple429 View Post
    I would LOVE to change it to apple429!! Thanks!
    Done!

Awesome! Thank you so much! It will be a lot easier to login now

What strains most interest you?

Quote Originally Posted by LizStreithorst View Post
    What strains most interest you?
    I have always loved Blue Marbles! Especially Widefin's! But I do also love wild pinoy's...

Anyone know where I can buy some good quality Philippine Blue (preferably wide-fin) angels?
    Last edited by AlyeskaGirl; 01-29-2015 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Merged back to back posts

I'm into Blue Marble wifi's as well. I'm also into pearl scales. I have some, but they are still sub adults. I have a bunch of various adult blue pairs coming in from a breeder with an excellent eye, but not until next month. I won't be able to keep them all.

This is one of my wifi blue marbles. I'm not Dan. I can't work my camera well enough to bring out the blue in the fish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_1820.JPG