Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: Angelfish Genetics Calculator

Article: Angelfish Genetics Calculator

TAS Members now have their own angelfish genetics calculator. We have written our own so that we are able to manage and update it as necessary. Please use this new tool and let us know what you think.

Newly Registered Guests Geek2Nurse's Avatar
    I like it. Much simpler to enter the genes for the pair, calculates quickly, and so far more consistent/correct in producing phenotype names.

That's great Geek2Nurse! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks Wayne

I am a member but when I try to access http://www.theangelfishsociety.org/f...ics-Calculator

I get this message ? Do I need to hold my nose just so?
    ziouxpioux, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I got in this morning, thank you!!!

Been trying to use this for a week or more and can't get access. Asks for my credentials which i enter and then it just reboots the same credential log in. I know I'm using the correct name and password as I have to enter it every time i visit the site to even get to the calculator. Not sure what I'm doing wrong if anything but if someone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

You need to use your membership credentials that were emailed from Membership Manager when you first became a TAS Member, not your forum credentials. If you don't know them please email our Treasurer who can look it up for you.

If, however, you are using your membership credentials, please provide screen prints showing us the behavior you are experiencing so that we can research. And, include the browser, version and anything else that may be helpful to research and resolve.