Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: Angelfish Genetics Calculator

Browser block

Quote Originally Posted by catsma_97504 View Post
    You need to use your membership credentials that were emailed from Membership Manager when you first became a TAS Member, not your forum credentials. If you don't know them please email our Treasurer who can look it up for you.

If, however, you are using your membership credentials, please provide screen prints showing us the behavior you are experiencing so that we can research. And, include the browser, version and anything else that may be helpful to research and resolve.

After much hassle I found it to be my ad blocker. Not sure why it would create a problem but t's solved. My apologies and thank you for the quick response.

I would love to use the TAS calculator but can't get logged in. I have tried both my forum password and the one that TAS emailed to me and it won't accept either.

Quote Originally Posted by RB Angels View Post
    I would love to use the TAS calculator but can't get logged in. I have tried both my forum password and the one that TAS emailed to me and it won't accept either.
    The membership credentials emailed should access the calculator. Try to log in at http://www.theangelfishsociety.org/m...ndex(New).html. You may need to reset your password.

If you are unable to resolve it please contact our Treasurer, Leslie James, or myself.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk