Thread: AquaBid Listing

AquaBid Listing

Linking to our AquaBid.com posting. www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwangelfish&1426354568
    Anyone in Alaska seeking quality, healthy Angelfish, give us a try!

Pulled ad for rebuild. HTML sure is fun (not). Still learning code and not completely satisfied as yet.

Dan do you have anyone helping you with the codeing?

Quote Originally Posted by ziouxpioux View Post
    Dan do you have anyone helping you with the codeing?
    Just what I can learn through trial and error. I am getting there, sometimes it just tests my patience.

Dan I am not expert but if you are having some trouble I will be glad to help if I can. No promises but I have written tons, well not tons but lots of auctions. Karen

Thanks Karen,
    I appreciate your offer, I'm getting Dreamweaver figured out ok, I just pulled the trigger too soon. I should have double checked my work before posting. It is good to know that there are members willing to roll up their sleeves when duty calls.

no problem tho you said you are using Dreamweaver, I am not familiar with. I am looking forward to seeing your auction!!

This is what I am working on, but who knows, the more I play with it - it just might be completely different when finished.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HtmlToImage.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	199

and such is the right of an artist/writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Danburns View Post
    Linking to our AquaBid.com posting. www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwangelfish&1426354568
    Anyone in Alaska seeking quality, healthy Angelfish, give us a try!
    Yeah, it's not bad to work with, though my knowledge is limited. My son on the otherhand uses it a lot when he builds websites. Also, here's a suggestion: I'm not sure if your focus is towards local market or inter-state. Whichever it is, it will be worth mentioning it in concise terms.

You definitely take good pics (have you entered any of the monthly competitions yet?).
    Last edited by terrapins; 03-11-2015 at 04:02 PM.