Thread: Pairing opinions.

Pairing opinions.

So I have a few odd ball left overs I'm wondering what some outside opinions on what to pair with would be.

2x female 100% het. Halfblack veil 25% Peruvian

1 female pinoy

1 poss male Peruvian f3

2 young albino glitter std fin

1 extra nice male silver wild type.

2 extra female Bulgarian seal point. Don't know exact genetics at this point.

Few extra male pb pearlscale ghost and a Smokey.

Wondering what to do with the extra halfblacks and Peruvian.

1 male albino glitter.

Thanks

Always difficult to advise other people on what to pair as depends on your tastes & preferences, but the one potential pairing that stands out for me :-

1 extra nice male silver wild type.

2 extra female Bulgarian seal point. Don't know exact genetics at this point.
    Pairing a seal point to a silver will help you work out the genetics, and if the male is "extra nice", you'll be adding some good genes to your Bulgarian green gene pool.
    Blessed are the cheesemakers!

Thanks guys, i know its hard to advise on pairing. I mostly just threw it out there in case someone seen something maybe i hadn't or had an out of the box idea. The 2 new female greens i acquired appear to be bg-pb with no dark so im paring one with a blue ghost veil and the other i was tempted to outcross and get the green isolated. i do have a nice f3 peruvian red spot i could cross with or the plain silver wild type male. One pairing that was mentioned would be to pair the other green female with a nice veil pinoy to introduce veil and dark.

Thanks
    Last edited by aqua.herp; 12-04-2015 at 12:40 PM.