okay.. so I ordered a bunch of the beautiful "fry" from Angelmania.net. they came in fine I house them in a 40 gal....10 fish to be precise. Now I'm in a bind because I purchased a breathtaking Pinoy Blue clown to, hopefully, pair with my female of the Pinoy blue. Now this is where it gets tricky. I had a tank set up for his arrival (My Hospital) to quarantine. But this morning I noticed a white film on one of my pre breeder Black veil's. I immediately put him in the hospital tank with out a second thought as i house 7 other's in that tank I'm hoping to get a couple pairs out of. So today I got work that the new Blue male is awaiting my pick up at the post office. My dilemma starts here.... I have no immediate solution to housing him. The forst thing that came to mind was splitting the fry tank per a divider as the fry were just added yesterday morning. Is this acceptable in my position? I have many 5 gallon buckets and extra sponge filters i could use to house him for the short term I just don't want to cause any problems with my newly arrived batch of fry, nor do I want any issues with my male. Help would be greatly appreciated as I'm leaving work in an hour to go pick him up. Please help....